Total Financial Concepts, Inc.
Financial Operations Specialist Position
Total Financial Concepts, INC., a wealth management firm based in Tinton Falls, NJ is seeking a Financial operations specialist (OS) to join its esteemed team of financial professionals.
The responsibilities of the “OS” is to provide superior and quality service to customers through efficient and accurate project management. The OS will support the company’s financial advisors as it pertains to operations and administrative tasks including overseeing daily new/existing account operations; setting up new accounts, tracking assets and reporting in accordance with all broker/dealer compliance specifics.
Candidates with 1-3 years of administrative and/or project management experience preferred (financial experience not necessary, but preferred).
- Manage setup and maintenance new and existing accounts
- Process new and existing business and tracking of assets
- Provide weekly status report and statistical report to Financial Advisors
- Ability to work successfully in a structured fast paced team environment which means your day will go by fast
- You must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient with MS Office and strong professional typing skills required
- Ability to learn new software applications, open to experimentation with digital tools, ability to use dual monitors, and researching with an analytical mind
- Help improve and develop processes and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree, BS/BA. Preferably in Finance, accounting, or business management
- 1-3 years of experience in office/administrative/project management
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Candidate must be willing to obtain*:
- NJ life/health license (within 90 days)
- Series 7 and Series 66 (within 12 months)
- Series 24 (within 24 months)
- Full, hands-on, paid training that is tailored to fit not only our needs, but will aid you in all your future success in the financial industry
- Career progression and tuition reimbursement will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation
- Gym membership/ access to building fitness studio and gym
- Up to 12 hours a year paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Flexible Summer Schedule with partial Fridays
- Bonus award schedule based on production
- Salary ($45k base + sign-on bonus if already licensed)
- Benefits package includes:
- PTO/Vacation days
- 9 paid holidays per calendar year
- Full health and dental benefits
- 401(k) match / profit sharing plan:
- Our 401K - 100% match of first 3% of compensation;
- 50% match of the next 2%;
- Up to 4% of compensation.