Total Financial Concepts, Inc
Todd Jakubik, President
Our Mission Statement
Total Financial Concepts, Inc. is dedicated to providing clients with excellence in integrated financial services. Understanding our client's goals and objectives and helping meet their unique needs is our number one priority. We use a discovery process, designed to lead to sound financial strategies utilizing alliances formed with providers of financial products and services. We specialize in the areas of Protection, Wealth Accumulation, Retirement Planning, Estate Conservation, Business Planning, and Asset Management.
Our vision is to help every client achieve a feeling of security and the financial freedom to live with confidence and comfort.
Total Financial Concepts, is dedicated to offering you excellence in integrated financial services. We strive to understand your goals and objectives so that we can design strategies to meet your unique needs. With more than 40 years in the financial services profession, Total Financial Concepts, Inc. is uniquely positioned to assist a defined segment of the population helping them achieve their economic, and hence, their personal goals.
The staff of Total Financial Concepts, Inc., including its Certified Financial Planner, Brandon Grocki, CFP® has been selected for their knowledge in financial services enhancing their ability to deliver optimum levels of expertise and service. In addition to the areas listed above, Total Financial Concepts, Inc. also offers Life Insurance, Health Insurance, whether Individual or Group Medical, Disability Income, Long Term Care and Overhead Expense policies.
Investment, Estate Conservation, Retirement Planning & More
Our Target Market
We limit our practice to individuals with a net worth of $1,000,000 or more, and businesses and professional practices that have a proven track record of success. By focusing our practice we are better positioned to solve problems and answer questions that are top of mind for you. Some of your questions may include:
- What happens to my family, and/or my business/practice, if I die prematurely?
- What would happen if I experienced a disability or had a need for long term care?
- Am I positioned to accumulate wealth?
- Will I be able to retire when I want with the income that I need?
- How do I protect my assets and assure that they go to my family and loved ones?
- How do I get the value I deserve from my business upon retirement?
- How do I protect my assets from taxes and creditors?
- How do I attract, retain and reward key employees?
- Is there a way to avoid high taxes?