What is a Certified Financial Planner®
What is a CFP®?
A Certified Financial Planner®, or CFP®, is an individual who has received a formal designation from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. because they have demonstrated expertise in the areas of financial planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning, and retirement.
Our Code of Ethics
At Total Financial Concepts, we hold our CFPs to a high professional standard.
A CFP® professional must:
- Exercise due care.
- Act in the client’s best interests.
- Act with honesty, integrity, competence, and diligence.
- Avoid or disclose and manage conflicts of interest.
- Act in a manner that reflects positively on the financial planning profession and CFP® certification.
- Maintain the confidentiality and protect the privacy of client information.